Romano's Macaroni Grill Pasta Di Pollo Al Sugo Bianco..another great macaroni grill recipes !
* 4 cups heavy cream (whipping cream)
* 1/8 teaspoon chicken base
* 1 1/4 cups asiago cheese
* 1 tablespoon cornstarch
* 2 ounces water
* 1/4 cup butter
* 1/2 cup red onion, diced
* 1/2 cup pancetta, chopped
* 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
* 3/4 cup green onion, tops only
* 3/4 lb chicken, grilled and sliced
* 2 lbs farfalle pasta, cooked
* 8 ounces heavy cream (whipping cream)
* 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1.To Make the Sauce: Heat cream to very hot and just bubbly (but not a boil).
2.Add chicken base and cheese.
3.Stir constantly with a wire whip and bring temperature back to just bubbly.
4.Dissolve cornstarch in the cold water and add to sauce.
5.Bring to a slow simmer to cook out starch.
6.Transfer sauce to a container, cover and refrigerate until needed.
7.To Make the Pasta Dish: Saute red onion in butter for a few seconds then add pancetta and garlic.
8.Add chicken, green onions and pasta.
9.Deglaze the pan with the cream.
10.Add asiago cream sauce.
12.Garnish with parsley and the macaroni grill recipe grill pasta is ready to serve. Enjoy it !